Site Meter burdensome blog: A stroll

Thursday, May 20, 2004

A stroll

Today I went for a walk about town. ‘O what a time I had, greeting shopkeepers, waving to passers-by and generally basking in the mood of a stellar day under the best of circumstance. No one commented, but I could see in the sparkle of their eye that they detected the change, where aware of the metamorphoses I had undertaken: My blog and I where inseparable.

Of course, adjusting to the change took some doing. Getting in and out of doorways now took a bit more dexterity, while balancing packages in my other hand almost led to a traffic fatality. Yet I approached all these challenges with great alacrity.

Gratitude surges through my being like the life-blood itself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ranger St said...

Reminds me of the first few weeks of my blog.

Enjoy it and cultivate it. And above all learn patience for it. Patience for the inspriation, the benal, the comments and the silence.

If you don't mind I'd like to link.

http://my.scribbles-n-toast.org.uk

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
national transportation driver training company